Nicholas J. Speziale, M.D., FACS
Dr. Speziale completed his general surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Speziale subsequently completed his hand and microsurgery fellowship at Davies Medical Center's, The Buncke Microsurgical/Replantation Clinic in San Francisco, California and his plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at George Washington University Medical Center. He is board certified in hand surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Hand Surgery.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- M.D., Rush Medical College
- Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship at Davies Medical Center.
- Plastic Surgery Residency at George Washington University Medical Center.
- General Surgery Residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons.
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Member, Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Member, Midwest Plastic Surgery Society.
Surgery Center and Hospital Affiliations
- Adventist Health System: Bolingbrook, LaGrange, Hinsdale, and Glen Oaks Hospitals.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.
- Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center.
- Macneal Hospital.
- Palos Community Hospital.
- Palos Surgery Center.
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Silver Cross Hospital.
Complete Care for Your Hand and Wrist
MHS physicians have the highest level of hand and wrist training, years of experience, and use the most advanced medical equipment available to treat your hand and wrist injuries. Call us today at 630-359-6888 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Speziale.