Ramsey A. Ellis, M.D., MPH
Dr. Ramsey Ellis is board certified in both hand surgery and plastic surgery. With a medical degree and residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery from Washington University in St. Louis, she completed a fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. In addition to her medical degree, Dr. Ellis holds a masters degree from Harvard University School of Public Health.
- Hand Surgery.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- MPH, Harvard University School of Public Health.
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine.
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine.
- Member, American Society of Surgery of the Hand.
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Board Member, Robert Crown Centers for Health Education.
Surgery Center and Hospital Affiliations
- Adventist Health System: Bolingbrook, LaGrange, Hinsdale, and Glen Oaks Hospitals.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.
- Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center.
- Macneal Hospital.
- Palos Community Hospital.
- Palos Surgery Center.
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Silver Cross Hospital.
Specialized Care for Your Hand and Wrist
MHS physicians have the highest level of hand and wrist training, years of experience, and use the most advanced medical equipment available to treat your hand and wrist injuries. Call 630-359-6888 today, or complete our online form now to request an appointment to see Dr. Ellis.