Samir R. Shah, M.D.
Dr. Shah is an expert in the most advanced surgical and non-surgical treatments for the hand, wrist, and elbow. As a graduate of Chicago Medical School, Dr. Shah trained in general surgery and completed a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Loyola University Medical Center. He subsequently completed an additional fellowship in hand/microsurgery at Stony Brook Medical Center in New York.
- Hand Surgery.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Medical School at Chicago Medical School.
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Fellowship in Hand/Microsurgery at Stony Brook Medical Center.
- Member, Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Surgery Center and Hospital Affiliations
- Adventist Health System: Bolingbrook, LaGrange, Hinsdale, and Glen Oaks Hospitals.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.
- Elmhurst Outpatient Surgery Center.
- Macneal Hospital.
- Palos Community Hospital.
- Palos Surgery Center.
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Silver Cross Hospital.
Comprehensive Treatment Options to Put Your Hands Back to Work
MHS physicians have specialized training, years of experience, and use the most advanced medical equipment available to treat your hand and wrist injuries. Call 630-359-6888 today to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Shah.